Intelligence Report Indicates Pentagon Believes in Cold Fusion
Unlike the US Energy Department, the US military seems to take cold fusion very seriously. The Defense Intelligence Agency or DIA (an intelligence organization run by the military from the Pentagon) actually compiled a briefing paper detailing cold fusion work done around the world that was apparently released to US military officers in 2009.
The unclassified document labeled Defense Analysis Report DIA 8-0911-003 and dated Nov. 13, 2009, gives a rundown of Low Energy Nuclear Reaction work being done around the world and does mention Martin Flieschmann and Stanley Pons. Unlike the scientific community, or the mainstream media, this paper infers that the Pentagon (headquarters of the US military) takes cold fusion seriously.
Among other things it notes: “DIA assesses with high confidence that if LENR can produce nuclear-origin energy at room temperatures, this disruptive technology could revolutionize energy production and storage, since nuclear reactions release millions of times more energy per unit mass than do any known chemical fuel.”
The document states that the researchers who produced reviewed information from all over the world. It also stated that US technology experts had reviewed the report and corroborated it. Here are some of the details:
• LENR experiments were receiving support from both governments and major corporations.
• Japan and Italy were the leaders in the leaders in the field of LENR research. Although important work was being done in Israel, Russia, India and China. (No mention of Andrea Rossi was made)
• In Japan, researchers at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (makers of the car and many other things), detected transmutation of elements while permeating deuterium through palladium in 2002. Research was done by Y. Iwamura. Y. Arata a researcher at Japan’s Osaka University made the same claim.
• Transmutation claims were also made at Italy’s National Agency for New Technology and by researchers in Russia, the USA, France, China and the Ukraine. Researchers in the USA, Italy, Israel and Japan also reported evidence of nuclear particle emissions.
• American, French and Japanese scientists reported laboratory explosions apparently caused by cold fusion reactions.
• Israel scientists reported that they had increased energy production by applying pulsating electrical currents to LENR experiments in 2008. This could describe work at Energetics which has been reported on the American TV show 60 Minutes.
• At the March 2009 meeting of the American Society US Navy Researchers reported successful cold fusion experiments that led to nuclear reactions. The nuclear reactions generated excess energy, nuclear particles and transmutation.
The report goes onto state in bold letters: This body of research has produced evidence that nuclear reactions maybe occurring under conditions not previously believed possible.
It also lists some possible uses for Cold Fusion including:
• As a power source for vehicles, batteries and equipment.
• The mitigation of hazardous waste and weapons of mass destruction through transmutation.
• The creation of minerals and elements that are in short supply through transmutation.
• A tailored dial a mode power source.
It also notes the potential “dark side” of LENR:
• As a high energy, high density explosive. Note this could be used as a new non-radioactive technology to replace nuclear weapons.
In conclusion the report notes: “DIA assesses that whoever produces the first commercialized LENR power source could revolutionize energy production and storage for the future.” It also states that cold fusion could produce 10 million times more energy per mass unit than liquid fuel and states that cold fusion would be the biggest change on the battlefield since Jeeps and Tanks replaced cavalry horses and horse drawn wagons for military transportation.
The US military obviously thinks cold fusion is for real. One has to wonder if Andrea Rossi’s demonstration of the e-cat in October is going to take place at one of the big US military bases, perhaps at the China Lake Naval Weapons Station in California where cold fusion research has been going on for many years.
The Defense Intelligence Agency or DIA has nothing to do with the CIA. The DIA gathers intelligence for the military and nothing else. The CIA gathers intelligence for the entire US government and the President. One would hope the CIA has prepared a similar report for President Obama.
- is cold fusion possible
- cold fusion israel
- israel cold fusion
- dia cold fusion
- us pentagon logo images