Possible Uses for the Energy Catalyzer
In the videos of energy catalyzer tests that have been uploaded to Youtube, the catalyzer is shown generating tremendous amounts of steam. The number of uses to which that steam could be put is almost endless.
A short list of the possible uses of all that steam includes:
• Turning a steam turbine to generate electricity – Andrea Rossi is apparently working on such a device in Bologna, Italy, right now.
• Heating a home or other building. Defkalion’s Hyperion home heating system will apparently do this.
• Heating water for use in the home or in a business.
• Powering a steam driven automobile such as the Stanley Steamer.
• Powering a steam locomotive.
• Powering a steam turbine locomotive.
• Powering a generator to create electricity for a hybrid vehicle.
• Generating electricity in a steam electric locomotive.
• Powering heavy equipment such as bulldozers and power shovels. Remember steam shovels, they could make a come back soon.
• Powering a ship.
• Generating the electric power to run a submarine.
• Powering a steam driven rocket or jet.
• Moving a space ship by generating a blast of steam.
• Providing the power source for new weapons systems. For example some sort of steam driven canon.
• Providing steam for a wide variety of industrial and commercial processes.
• Providing steam for cleaning purposes including car washes and dishwashers.
• Providing steam to power industrial equipment.
• Generating electricity for electric cars.
• Providing steam to power mining equipment.
• Powering aircraft.
I prepared this list after a short brainstorming session, just imagine what can be done with the energy catalzyer when engineers get their hands on it. It could be the most useful invention since the internal combustion engine.